Sunday, February 22, 2009

at the close of every day

This is a really cool band from the Netherlands. (I'm pretty sure it's the Netherlands anyway.  I guess I should double check at some point.)  I hope you like the song.

In this video, they're putting together their album (literally).  It looks like a lot of work, but also like a lot of fun.  I hope to do this one day.

1 comment:

Ooi said...

Hi,

My name is Lauren, and I was a passenger of your friend Yamine Bouhachicha's cab in NY.

I left my backpack in the backseat of his cab, and I'm trying my best to recover my belongings. If it is possible, could you please put me in touch with Yamine.

I understand it must be weird for you to receive this message, but I tracked down his name online (from his medallion number) and managed to find his blog (which you linked).

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me get in contact with him.

Many thanks,
Lauren
ooi.lauren@gmail.com